“For millions of years, before you arrived here, the dream of your individuality was carefully prepared. You were sent to a shape of destiny in which you would be able to express the special gift you bring to the world. Sometimes this gift may involve suffering and pain that can neither be accounted for nor explained. There is a unique destiny for each person. Each one of us has something to do here that can be done by no one else. If someone else could fulfill your destiny, then they would be in your place, and you would not be here. It is in the depths of your life that you will discover the invisible necessity that has brought you here. When you begin to decipher this, your gift and giftedness come alive.”
Anam Cara, John O’Donohue
During this weekend workshop using the power of movement meditation and visual art expression, we will try to see the place that neither space nor time nor flesh can touch. We will try to touch the eternal place within us.
This is a gift that each of us has long received. We need to go there often —to be nourished, strengthened, and renewed
No steps to learn, no experience or skill is required, either in movement practice or artistic expression.
Bring your spirit. Come as you are.
Date: Fri – Sun: 18 – 20 November 2022
Friday: 19.00-21:00 – open evening
Early Bird Price: if paid in full till October 23: 190 €
Normal Price: 210 €
Only Friday evening: 20 €
Discount possible upon request
Studio: Optionsraum 2, Wilhelmine-Gemberg-Weg 12, 10179 Berlin
What you can expect:
- we will meet in a beautiful studio overlooking the Spree River
- we will gather in a group of like-minded and open-hearted people
- we will move and dance inviting our bodies, hearts, and spirit to arrive in the presence with kind attention
- there will be great music (different sounds, genres, and musical landscapes)
- there will be exercises, inquiries, and contact dynamics
- we will play, make mistakes and mess things up for the sake of expressing ourselves in 4 dimensions of embodiment
- there will be plenty of opportunities to engage, discuss, and ask questions.
What’s included in the price:
- art materials
- snacks and fruits during the break